You will need to update your password on your mobile phone, tablet, personal laptop or anything that requires your University IT account password (e.g. eduroam wifi or University email) immediately after you change or reset your password.
If you are on campus, you can change your password at any time from a University computer:
- At a University PC Press Ctrl + Alt + Del
- Choose Change a password…
- Enter your Old password
- Enter your New password and again to Confirm password
- Press the arrow to change your password
Off-campus or using a personal device or laptop
- Go to passwordchange.le.ac.uk
- Enter your:
- Full email address e.g. students firstname.lastname@example.org or staff email@example.com.
- Current password in Old Password box
- New password in the Create new password and the Confirm new password boxes. See guidance for how to choose a secure password.
- Click Submit and your password will be changed
For security reasons, if you change or reset your password, you won't be able to change it again for 24 hours.